Hand Washing Protocol (use soap and water for at least 20 seconds):
- when you arrive to site
- before and after eating
- after using the restroom
- after any sneezing/coughing
- before and after any face touching
- before and after using any shared infrastructure or equipment
- before leaving site
Tools, Equipment and Infrastructure Cleaning Protocol:
- Wash your hands before touching any shared tools, infrastructure and equipment.
- We will keep bottles of bleach spray in field supply containers and in wash station.
- Sanitize handles (tools, BCS, tractor wheel) before and after using
- Aside from deep cleaning protocol at the wash station, everyone should be doing an extra vigilant job of soap washing and sanitizing all surfaces, hoses, handles before processing produce. Food safety already requires this – but let’s be extra mindful.
Personal Behavior Protocol:
- If you are not feeling well, stay at home.
- Reach out to other GoFarmers if there are tasks that you need help completing while you stay away.
- If you come to the field site, abide by above protocols.
- When in group discussions, leave some space (recommendation is 6 feet) in between yourself and others.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Greet others with your voices instead of hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, shaka, etc.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe!