Our site in Maui is located on the UH Maui College campus. Only participants and pre-scheduled visitors are allowed on site.
- Cohort 5 is currently in session. We are no longer accepting applications for the current cohort. Cohort 5’s AgPro runs through May 7, 2021.
- To get on the email list to be notified about Cohort 6 or all future sessions, click here.
- Participants must start with the first phase and progress sequentially. Successful completion is required for eligibility to subsequent phases.
- Enrollment at UHMC is required for AgSchool and AgPro and classes are taken for college credit.
- The tuition noted is based on resident tuition rates.
- Students may apply for veteran benefits or financial aid through UH Maui College.
- Find details about each phase here.
- GoFarm Hawaii runs one cohort at a time and will start recruiting for the next cohort towards the end of Phase 4.
- Acceptance to AgXposure is competitive and based on space availability.
- AgBusiness services are accessible throughout to all participants.
- To get on the email list to be notified about future sessions, click here.
For specific questions, please contact: Maui@gofarmhawaii.org
Schedule and costs are subject to change at any time.