Phases Offered, Duration & Cost
*Phases must be completed in succession
AgCurious Phase – 1 evening; 2 hours; $0
AgXposure Phase – 5 Saturdays; 8am – 2:30pm; minor fee TBD
AgXcel Phase – 24 weeks; Wednesdays 5:30pm – 7:30pm classroom lectures & Saturdays 8am – 2:30pm field classes; $500 (individuals) or $700 (partnerships); Expectations are that you will spend @ 20 hours outside of these class times in your plots and doing course related reading/homework throughout every week.
AgIncubator Phase – up to 3 years; cost based on plot size
Partial tuition assistance for AgXposure & AgXcel may be available based on income and military status. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cohort 11 ~ Currently in session, not accepting applications for subsequent phases for this cohort ~
- September 16 – October 17
- *Special schedule to accommodate COVID-19 restrictions
- Wednesdays (5:30pm-7:30pm) and Saturdays (8am-2:30pm)
- Note: Due to COVID-19, we will meet virtually online for some classes and any on-farm work days will be in small groups with specific protocol.
- November 4, 2020 – April 28, 2021
- Classroom Wednesdays (5:30pm-7:30pm) and Field Day Saturdays (8am-2:30pm)
To get on the email list to be notified when we open registration for the cohort 12 AgCurious session, Click HERE. Applications for AgXposure will be distributed to AgCurious attendees.
For specific questions, please contact: email@example.com
Schedule and costs are subject to change at any time.