Our site in North Shore, O’ahu is located in Waialua. Only participants and pre-scheduled visitors are allowed on site.
Upcoming dates for next Cohort:
- AgCurious Webinar: August 11 @ 5:30-7:00pm (REGISTER HERE)
- AgXposure: Sept 15 – Oct 13 (Wednesdays/Saturdays)
- AgXcel: Oct 27 – May 7 (Wednesdays/Saturdays)
- To get on the email list to be notified about Cohort 9 or all future sessions, click here.
- Participants must start with the first phase and progress sequentially. Successful completion is required for eligibility to subsequent phases.
- Find details about each phase here and frequently asked questions here.
- GoFarm Hawaii runs one cohort at a time and will start recruiting for the next cohort towards the end of Phase 4.
- Acceptance is competitive and based on space availability.
- AgBusiness services are accessible throughout to all participants.
- *Need-based and veteran scholarships available.
- To get on the email list to be notified about future sessions, click here.
For specific questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule and costs are subject to change at any time.