Phases Offered, Duration & Cost
*Phases must be completed in succession
AgCurious Phase – 1 evening; 2 hours; $0
AgXposure Phase – 5 Saturdays; 8am – 2:30pm; $50
AgXcel Phase – 24 weeks; Thursdays 6:00pm – 8:00pm classroom lectures & Saturdays 8am – 2:30pm field classes; $500 (individuals) or $700 (partnerships); Expectations are that you will spend @ 20 hours outside of these class times in your plots and doing course related reading/homework throughout every week.
AgIncubator Phase – up to 3 years; cost based on plot size
Partial tuition assistance for AgXcel may be available based on income and military status. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cohort 9: Currently in session, no longer accepting applications for subsequent phases for this cohort ~
- September 24 – October 24, 2020
- Thursdays (5:30pm-7:30pm) and Saturdays (8am-2:30pm)
- *Special schedule to accommodate COVID-19 restrictions
- Note: Due to COVID-19, we will meet virtually online for some classes and any on-farm work days will be in small groups with specific protocol.
- November 5, 2020 – April 29, 2021
- Thursday evenings (6-8pm) and Saturdays (8am-2:30pm)
To get on the email list to be notified when we set the schedule and open registration for Cohort 10 AgCurious in late spring of 2021, Click HERE.
For specific questions, please contact: email@example.com
Schedule and costs are subject to change at any time.